Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Party for the princess


Chloe really wanted a birthday party. When I asked who she wanted to come she said, " Mr. Chad, Mr. Alex, Mr Ben from the coffee shop, Travis (she doesn't call you mr~ sorry) and Miss Rachel. These are all of our friends and most of them are single. Chloe loves them all because they spoil her and call her princess. She didn't want any kids at her birthday party to steal the attention. They all came ( and Brooke too~ and Chloe loves her) and Chloe was the princess.

Chloe and I went to buy some balloons and decorations. She kept saying she wanted pink, but decided the butterfly selection was better. It was hysterical! She totally switched the theme of the party because she couldn't find a pink table clothe that was the right shade. She is a funny girl. She woke up at 4am asking if it was party day and saying she needed to wear the pink and brown dress! Thankfully she did go back to sleep!

The cake. This was the most disgusting cake I may have ever tasted! It was non dairy whipped frosting. Now, I didn't think anything could be worse than decorator frosting. I was wrong. Yuk! Chloe insisted on it so I bought it. I threw the left over away. The best part was Chloe insisting that everyone have a piece of her cake. Thanks guys for choking it down!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca Manor said...

The cake story is hilarious! And I'm so happy she still likes that dress and it still fits. Great pictures of the little princess.